Monday, 7 October 2013

How awareness of a learning style can aid your personal development (M3)

 
 
 
We were set a teambuilding exercise to create a paper ring out of an A4 piece of paper and put it round all of us. Within our group of 3 and being winning team without an advantage we had me a visual learner, Dan an auditory leaner and Connor a kinaesthetic learner. We had someone from each learning style and I feel this is what led us to our victory.

First of all I read the instructions and told the team what to do being the visual learner then Dan did as I said to create what we needed while Connor and I watched and guided him. I think because we had such good communication and teamwork skills this helped us to create the paper chain so quickly and I feel that you need a mix of learning styles when working in a team.  

No comments:

Post a Comment