I have amended this game design document because it was hard to read with small line spacing and unclear heading and subheadings, it was also boring with small writing and simple font. The structure also didn’t break the writing up into sections and paragraphs.
I first started with the title, I used styles throughout this whole document and stated with modifying the title; I made it much larger with a blue colour and Arial font this allowed the reader to clearly see the title and recognize where the text begins. I also added a border to the title along the left side and top this gave it and edge and made it look more unique and professional.
After I moved onto the heading that I
styled to also make the font blue and use the Arial typeface. I also formatted
it to have a small space above and below each heading to break up the text and
show the clear paragraphs.
The actual text I changed into justify
format to make the document neater I also specified the line spacing to be 1.5 which
made the text stand out making it easier to read. Changing the font to Arial I also
sized it appropriately and ensuring the color stayed automatic and breaking the
text up into paragraphs.
The next thing I did was add a footer where
I put a field to display the page numbers out of how many pages altogether that
automatically updates when changed.
Finally I split off to create a front page
that included a table of contents that also automatically updated when the
document is changed including the page numbers and already specified titles. The
last thing I did to make the whole document look more professional was to add a
confidential watermark that would relate to a real document in the business industry.
No comments:
Post a Comment