Sunday, 17 November 2013

My game pitch (P4, P5, P6, D1)

I achieved a merit on my games pitch that I am pleased with but feel I could and should have done better.

To find out how I could have done better I first have to look at what I didn’t do very well, my main problem was with use of terminology; I had written down the correct terms on my presentation but I did not say them when I needed to. This led to me not achieving a higher grade. If I were going to do this again I would ensure that I use the terminology consistently and correctly.

Another aspect I could improve on is when I related to the audience. I did say what my game wasn’t going to do for the target audience such as having blood and gore but I did not say what I was going to implement for the audience like having both male and female characters to apply to both genders of audience.


I felt my body language and hand actions were good without being too overpowering or distracting and my voice was clear and loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment