Monday, 18 November 2013

Personal Development Plan (P7,P8,D2,M2)


At the start of unit 1 I was tasked to create and follow a personal development plan (PDP) which I updated each week with my progression of tasks barriers including the following:

·         A description of the task

·         A date of submission

·         Any barriers and the deadline date

I tried to update my PDP each week but feel strongly against this task which I explain in the PDP how I did not like this task and how I would change it. I created my PDP Draft that was reviewed by a peer and I did not receive much positive feedback with this Feedback Sheet. I also reviewed a peers PDP exampling what needs to be improved. You can find my Review Sheet here where I explained the good and bad points of my peers PDP that they later updated. This also helped improve my reviewing skill of others work. However the feedback I received included:

·         Check my grammar

·         Add the correct dates for each task

·         Write about the obstacles I found in much more detail

·         Add the rest of the tasks

·         Write about the feedback I received


I acted on this feedback and improved my PDP to meet all the criteria and change the points of feedback I received. In my updated Finished PDP here I evaluate and review my PDP in more depth explain what I did and do not like about doing it.




1 comment:

  1. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!!!
    Personal development

    ReplyDelete